Wednesday, January 24, 2007

List Poem

Love or Hate?

Some parts I love poetry but some parts I don’t!
Because…

Love
It’s fun to write all kinds of poetry.
Makes me flow with the rhythm.
Ideas explode out of my brain.
Topics sometimes change my mood.
Generally, short.
It can be love, sad, or ect.
Fun to read.
There are many meanings.
Many types of poetry.
Feelings are sent to the poem.
Touching.
There are many rules/kinds of poetry.

Hate
Too many picky rules.
Sometimes need to think too much.
Need to organize well.
Rhyming poems make me too lazy to do it.
Some poetry is hard to understand.
Sometimes suffer by rules.
Brain wash occur.
Too many techniques.
Takes time.
Or hurting.
But it can make me frustrated too.

Poetry looked boring, but after spending many years with poetry, I realized that you can share conversations and spill out problems.

No comments: