Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Goal

My Learning Resolutions

Writing 1 Standards and Benchmarks
Standard 1: Editing and Publishing
Method: Until now, I didn’t put effort when I was editing my writing. So for this year, I’m going to put effort to my writing by rereading, peer conferencing, checking grammars accurately, and doing my best at correcting all my errors. For now on, I’m not going to rush my editing, but have a close look and take time by using time wisely.

Standard 2: Uses a variety of techniques to provide supporting detail.
Method: Using variety of techniques would help make readers understand my writing easily. To support my details, using resources that I researched about would help me to write a better writing, so researching would be one of the methods. Using other authors’ quotes and visual aids would give explanations to readers. Using the six methods (e.g., negation, original) that we learned first thing in class can be another method.

Standard 3: Uses commonly confused terms in written compositions.
Method: If necessary, writing all the dictions that are appropriate in the sentence and defining meanings that have hard definitions and passages can make writings fancier. Memorizing all the dictions would be a great help in my writing, using word choices in 제때. It would help many other readers to define the passages easily.

Standard 4: Scans a passage to determine whether it contains relevant information.
Methods: Copy and paste other author’s passages to get information and examples for specific details in my writing. Finding passages to give details and understandings for the readers is important, so finding accurate information for my writing needs to be done.

Weighted Categories:
On-Time
Method: I will do my work on time, not delaying my work for other circumstances. I’m going to concentrate on my work to finish accurately and on time. Using time wisely is one of the most important things, so I am going to give effort to my work and use time wisely, not doing other things. I already experienced a 0%, so I know how much it hurts to have a 0% in my grade.

No comments: