Saturday, February 3, 2007

My Goal

My Goal

Standard: Learn, study, and experience many things to pile up knowledge to go to a good college.

Method: Listening well and concentrating in class would be the first step. Quietly listening to the teacher’s teachings very carefully and taking notes are aggressive. Speaking out loud and asking questions are the best way to improve. After school ends, go to the library or home and review and study the part that came out in class. At least, two hours everyday should be fine. If there are confusing parts, meeting the teacher is the best way to master them. Experiencing many things in the world would be helpful. Like after school activities, habitat for humanity, travel, surveys, and etc. would increase our knowledge of the universe. Reading books is one of the requirements; it would help in life forever.
My goal is to go to Stanford University, but I am too insufficient, so I need to study hard to go there. I need to try hard to get higher on my GPA too, so if I follow these basic methods, it should improve my scores. To fulfill these methods, I need to change myself. Attitudes greatly affect everything. Like Paul has written: “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!” (NIV 2 Cor. 5:17), I need to fix my attitudes and forget my old images of me for my future. I will try hard to head toward my goal for God and me, thinking the verse which Paul discussed: “I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus” (NIV Phil. 3:14).

Citation: The Holy Bible, New International Version.
Mexico City, 1984.

No comments: